Nickelodeon is a cable television network owned by MTV Networks, a subsidiary of Viacom International. It was the first American television network aimed at children.
- Nickelodeon - The network's main channel. The Backyardigans primarily aired on this channel.
- Nick Jr. - A channel aimed entirely at preschool-aged viewers. The Backyardigans reruns aired on this channel.
- Nick HD - A high-definition simulcast feed of Nickelodeon.
- Nick Jr. HD - A high-definition simulcast feed of Nick Jr.
- Nick 2 - A repackaged version of Nickelodeon for alternate time zones.
- Nick On Demand - The network's video-on-demand service.
- TeenNick - A channel targeted at adolescents.
- Nicktoons - A channel that prominently features animated television series.
- TV Land - A channel targeted at adult audiences, based on Nickelodeon's Nick at Nite block.
- Noggin - A defunct channel that began as a joint venture between Viacom and Sesame Workshop.
- Nickelodeon Games and Sports for Kids - A defunct channel that aired game shows and competition programs.
- Nick.com - A website featuring videos, games, quizzes and more based on Nickelodeon shows.
- NickJr.com - A website aimed at a younger audience that includes games and videos of Nick Jr. shows, such as The Backyardigans.
- Noggin.com - A website for the Noggin brand that includes The Backyardigans among other programs.
- TeenNick.com - The network's TeenNick website.
- Nicktoons.com - The network's Nicktoons website.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.