Noggin is a Nickelodeon brand. It began as a cable television network in the United States and has since expanded to include websites, mobile applications, and programming blocks.
- Noggin - A cable channel launched as a joint venture between Viacom and Sesame Workshop. It aired The Backyardigans from 2004 until 2009.
- Noggin.com - A website that includes original content based on Noggin programs.
- Noggin App - A streaming service that offers episodes of The Backyardigans among other series. Two international versions have been released.
- Noggin on Viva UK - A programming block on the Viva channel in the United Kingdom that included The Backyardigans.
- Noggin on Nick Jr. UK - A programming block on Nick Jr. UK that featured reruns of British children's programs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.